1. A minimum of 25% down per reservation is required at time of booking. The payment is subtracted from the balance which is due in full 30 days before arrival. Visa/MasterCard, or check are accepted forms of payment.
2. A credit card number must be provided for all reservations. Visa/MasterCard. No charges are made unless repairs to the rental are required as a result of damage from your stay. Island Time Beach Rentals reserves the right to charge the card for the expense of repairs.
3. CHECK- IN: 3P.M. Central Time. CHECK- OUT: 10 A.M. strickly enforced to allow for preperation of our next arrival. A late check out fee of one day's rent will be charged for failure to comply with the 10:00 A.M. departure time.
4. Reservations must be made by an adult over the age of 25. Reservations must have one adult over the age of 25 for every 4 persons under the age of 25 occupying the unit during the full time of the reservation. Reservations made under false pretense will be subject to eviction and forfeiture of deposit and / or monies paid.
5. A 60 day cancellation policy and a $125 cancellation fee plus all credit card fees are in effect. Reservations cancelled 60 days prior to arrival will be refunded all monies less the $125, credit card fees, cancellation fee. All reservations cancelled less than 60 days prior to arrival will forfeit all monies.
6. Occupancy should not exceed the maximum people the units sleeps listed on the rental advertisement. If exceeded, you will be asked to leave and all monies paid will be forfeited. We cannot accept reservations from student groups. Reservations made undr false pretense will result in eviction and forfeiture of deposit and / or monies paid.
7. Accommodations will be cleaned to quality standards prior to your arrival and after your departure. No daily maid service is provided. We ask that you respect the cleaning guidelines provided at arrival. Properties left excessively dirty will be charged an additional cleaning fee.
8. Sheets, bath towels and kitchen towels are provided. We ask that you bring your own beach towels and beach blankets. Linens must not be removed from units and / or houses. Guest will be charged for missing and / or damaged linens. Guests will need to supply their own paper products and supplies. A complimentary set up of trash liners, bathroom tissue and facial soap is provided. Guests will need to provide any additional items as needed. LOCKED CLOSETS ARE MAINTAINED BY HOME OWNERS FOR PERSONAL USE. PLEASE RESPECT THESE ARES. $100 FINE WILL BE CHARGED IF OWNER'S CLOSETS/CABINETS ARE PRIED OR BROKEN INTO.
9. All rental properties have fully equipped kitchens, coffee makers, dishwashers, color TV's, microwave ovens, dvd's, central heat and air conditioning.
10. Pets and Smoking are not allowed in any of our properties. A $350 fee will be charged if you smoke or have a pet/pets in the condo/home or evidence of a pet is found.
11. In rare instances, a unit that has been reserved may become unavailable. We reserve the right to change your reservation to like or better accommodations.
12. Should a Mandatory Evacuation order be given, refunds for rentals will not be issued. If you have purchased travelers insurance, you will need to deal with the issue directly with the insurance company.
13. Please park in designated areas only. Most condo resorts allow for 2 vehicles and parking passes should be displayed. Condominium Associations prohibit boats, trailers, watercrafts, and RV's from parking lots. Rental houses are excluded.
14. Management prohibits charcoal of open fire grilling on or under decks, balconies or porches, or within ten feet of any island structure. Please check property for designated grilling areas.
15. Please place household trash in appropriate recptacles, trash chutes, on-site dumpsters, or in covered outside containers provided. Trash pick up days will be included with keys if renting a beach home. If trash is left in the rental an additional cleaning charge may be assessed.
16. Guest shall be solely responsible for any property damage, accident injury to any person or loss sustained by any person, including loss of money, jewelry, and other items of personal property, arising out of or in any way related to them. Guest(s) shall inspect and be familiar with proper use and application of such items prior to using them. Guest(s) hereby agrees to INDEMNIFY and hold Island Time Beach Rentals of Navarre, LLC, harmless from any and all claims including those of third parties, arising out of or in any way related to Guest(s) use of premises or the recreational activities and will hold owner and its agents harmless with respect to . OCCUPANCY AND USE OF PREMISES SHALL NOT BE SUCH AS TO DISTURB OR OFFEND NEIGHBORS OR RESIDENTS. WE HAVE THE PREOGATIVE TO TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT AND TO ASK DISRUPTIVE GUESTS TO VACATE THE PREMISES.
17. Items left by mistake in the condo, can be mailed to the guests at a charge of $20 plus the cost of shipping.
THE LAST AND MOST IMPORTANT RULE: PLEASE HAVE AN OUTSTANDING, RELAXING, PEACEFUL, AND MEMORABLE BEACH VACATION! THANKS FOR CHOOSING OUR PROPERTY FOR YOU STAY AND ALLOWING US TO HELP WITH YOUR TRIP.